There are so many free exhibitions taking place around London this summer, have a read here;
- The City Garden – This exhibition is by Rebecca Louise Law who was inspired by gardens in the City of London. The artist is based in East London, she specialises in combining man and nature, showing the beauty of both. The City Garden exhibition is open Monday – Saturday from 10:00 – 17:00
- London at Night – Visit this exhibition at Guildhall Library where photographer Simon Gregor will be sharing his images of London after dark. Observe the charm and magic of London at night. This exhibition will be running until the 26th of August.
- The Graphic Art of the Harry Potter Films – Harry Potter fan? You must visit the House of MinaLima, they are two graphic designers who helped produce graphic props for produce graphic props for J K Rowling’s upcoming film – Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Visit this Soho pop-up shop to see where the magic happens.
- The BFG Dream Jar Trail – Explore central London by following this wonderful trail, along the way you will discover 50 beautiful jars of dreams imagined by celebrities such as Steven Spielberg, Stephen Hawking, Helen Mirren and HRH The Duchess of Cornwall. The jars will then be auctioned off to raise money for Save the Children.
- David Bowie Unseen Photographs – The photographs have been archived for almost 50 years, taken by photographer Gerald Fearnly. Fearnly’s brother played bass guitar in The Buzz, who were Bowie’s backing band in the 60’s. They will be on show at the gallery from 16 August to 24 September.
- Brazilian Street Art – As part of the Horseman’s Festival of Brazil, four top Brazilian street artists are making their mark in the Horniman Gardens and various locations across Forest Hill. A trail is available to download from the Horniman website making it easy to find the colourful and unique works.
Let us know how they are!
Back to All posts.